Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weekend Photography : week 4

 intersection at sunset

 It was a good week for sunsets



 I finally walked through central park, theres so many places that feel magical, or enchanted, like places you read about it books.



Had a good time with the self timer on my camera phone

This tree makes me think of endurance

sometimes the camera phone portrait fails lol 

Hippos in the park! 




I got to work the Ironman US Championships this weekend to get some service hours. At least I got a beautiful spot by the Hudson to watch the sunset


Lomo! 


...and to creep on some other people watching the sunset




These runners were insane, 2.4 miles swimming, 112 mile bike, 26.2 running. There were still runners on the course when I left at midnight. They started at 6am. I cant believe their bodies can take that all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment