Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

ONE MORE MONTH
until my departure for New Zealand, 
I can't believe the time is coming so fast! 
I've got my packing list set, and what I need to buy when I get to the Midwest decided (much cheaper there than in New York City). After spending hours scouring travel blogs and reading about people who have travelled to New Zealand, backpacked through New Zealand, and lived there for a year or less, I think I have finally come up with the ultimate packing list (my ultimate packing list at least)

so its a bit scratchy working-version of my ultimate packing list... but this is what its including right now
Clothes:
  • 1 pair jeans
  • 1 pair khaki pants
  • 1 pair navy pants
  • 4-5 skirts
  • 14 tops
  • 10 tank tops
  • 2 weeks of socks & underwear
  • 4-5 skirts
  • tights
  • 2 pairs of flats
  • 1 pair boots
  • running shoes
  • fleece jacket
  • synthetic shirts
  • 2 mesh shorts
  • winter coat

So for anyone planning their own 3 month internship / adventure to New Zealand, I hope this compounded knowledge helps. I'm going with two weeks of clothes because here in New York, 2 weeks of laundry for me has been about 17ibs. We'll see if this all fits in my bags & under the weight limit :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment