Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I realized this morning at work that although I am now 23 years old, I still refer to myself as a teenager. I was uninformed of the LG US Texting Championships in Time Square yesterday and had to make a point of bringing it up to all of my co workers this morning. Being in the generation that started texting, the ones that grew up texting with numbers, not even the full keyboard, I feel like I could have given them young'ens a pretty good run for their money. After reading in the article that the oldest competitor was 24, I immediately felt old. But still. Us teens invented this sort of thing. ^_^ 

Full Article here

..I mean seriously people, 100 texts a day? I remember the days of using my entire 1000 text limit in a weekend. then getting in trouble thereafter... but the point is srsly, a $50,000 grand prize?  

No comments:

Post a Comment